Full-Time Seeking an Experienced Physician Assistant to Join an Established Practice!
Are you an experienced Physician Assistant? Are you looking for an opportunity to work as an independent provider and help patients overcome their general ENT problems? Do you want to help people live a better quality of life while building meaningful relationships with your patients? If so, E.N.T Associates of Worcester, Inc. could have the opportunity you are looking for!
About the position:
We are looking for a forward thinking, patient-focused Physician Assistant to join our team in Charlton, MA. The Physician Assistant will be primarily responsible for performing patient diagnostics, minor procedures, along with allergy treatment.
- Travel between the Charlton, MA and Putnam, CT offices
- Work 8 hour shifts 5 days per week
- Perform physical examinations, diagnostics, minor procedures, and allergy treatment
- Record pertinent data in patients record and develop patient treatment plan
- Revise treatment and therapy plan as needed
- Administer medications and/or refills
- Instruct patients and counsel patients regarding matters that relate to their physical and mental health
- Perform all other duties as assigned by physician
If You Have:
- 2-3 year of experience in an ENT environment strongly preferred
- Current unencumbered licensure and proper credentialing as a Physician Assistant in the State of Massachusetts required.
- Must be board certified from the National Commission of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) at the time of hire and maintain certification throughout employment
- Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) required
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support ACLS) preferred
- The physician assistant must be registered with the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) for scheduled II-V Controlled Substances
- Current PALS certification
- Graduate of a Physician Assistant Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.
About the Practice:
ENT Associates of Worcester is a well-established Otolaryngology practice with office locations in central Massachusetts and northeastern Connecticut.
Dr. Christopher Charon is a Board-Certified physician specializing in treatment of diseases of the ears, nose, and throat, including head and neck surgery and allergy.
Our team of professionals provide exceptional care and treatment to the patients we are privileged to serve.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, continuing education reimbursement, and 401k!