Full-Time Private Practice Cosmetic Surgeon, Southwestern Connecticut Seeks Experienced Physician Assistant for PT or FT Position
Private Practice Cosmetic Surgeon, Southwestern Connecticut Seeks Experienced Physician Assistant for PT or FT Position
Private Practice Plastic Surgeon with focus on Face, Breast and Body cosmetic surgery seeks experienced PA to assist in all aspects of surgical patient care management and grow all surgical/nonsurgical aspects of the practice. Must have operating room first assist skills and experience with regenerative medicine procedures, toxins, fillers and all aspects of skin care and cosmeceuticals. Competitive salary and productivity bonus based on experience. Part- time or Full-time opportunity.
- Master’s degree.
- Graduate of an approved PA Program and a post-graduate training program in surgery or at least one year surgical or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of surgical critical care, preferred.
- Current Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- PA licensure by the State of Connecticut,
- CT Controlled Substance and DEA Registration, ACLS & BLS certification are required
- Willingness to obtain ATLS certification within the first year of employment