Full-Time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Radia, the nation’s largest private Radiology practice, seeks a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team!
At Radia, patients are our number one priority and, as such, we are committed to hiring staff who deliver excellence: in patient care, customer service, technology support and operations. Radia is a place where you can make a difference for our patients and for yourself.
- Job Title: Advanced Care Practitioner – PA-C / ARNP
- Job Schedule: Full Time
- Location: Two positions available in North Seattle area or East Side near Issaquah.
We are looking for an energetic PA-C or ARNP to support our partner facilities and Radiology Team. The main responsibilities of this position will be to perform pre and post procedural assessments, inpatient consultations, and minor procedures utilizing fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- 1 or 2 years working as an Advanced Care Practitioner
- Radiology or other procedure-based experience preferred, GI Fluoroscopy experience is a plus.
- Experience performing imaging guided procedures preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study
Current national PA-C or ARNP certification as prescribed by the NCCPA or the AANP; current DEA, Washington State Licensure, and ACLS certification.
We offer market-competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including:
- A choice of health plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A 401(k) with a profit-sharing component
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Life and disability insurance
- Learning opportunities through professional development programs
Radia is an Equal Opportunity Employer