Full-Time Physician Assistant
Job Title: Physician Assistant
Job Schedule: Full Time
Location: Vancouver and Longview, WA (3 hospitals)
Hours: 4/10-hour shifts, no calls no weekends
Radia has an exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join our team!
At Radia, patients are our number one priority and, as such, we are committed to hiring staff who deliver excellence: in patient care, customer service, technology support and operations. Radia is a place where you can make a difference for our patients and for yourself.
Clinical Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Performs imaging-guided procedures and studies under fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and other diagnostic modalities as directed by supervising radiologists and defined by the Description of Duties and Practice Plan.
- Procedures may include, but not limited to, paracentesis, thoracentesis, GI fluoroscopy, feeding tube placements, and PICC line performed according to clinical guidelines.
- Responsible for preliminary assessments, summarizing diagnostic data, and communicating this information with diagnostic images to the interpreting physician.
- Perioperative management of general medical complaints to reduce intra and post-operative complications.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to support post- interventional radiology procedures (suture removal, tube and drain removal, etc.).
- Provide timely and accurate follow up with patients to monitor treatment response and provide continuity of care.
- Evaluate and order optimal pre and post procedural imaging based on exam findings and coordinate care with patients and their providers.
- 2+ years working as a Physician Assistant
- Radiology or other procedure-based experience preferred
- Experience performing imaging guided procedures is a plus
- Graduate degree from an accredited Physician Assistance Program
- Must have current DEA, Washington State License, National Certification as prescribed by the NCCPA, and ACLS and/or BLS certification.
We offer market-competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including:
- A choice of health plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A 401(k) with a profit-sharing component
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Life and disability insurance
- Learning opportunities through professional development programs