Full-Time Physician Assistant
Come work for Physicians Immediate Care, also known as Physicians Urgent Care, the Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with over 40 locations in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
We are looking for remarkable Physician Assistants who will provide compassionate and high-quality care to both urgent care and occupational medicine patients.
At Physicians Immediate Care you will treat patients on the spot- that means they won’t have to make another trip, wait in yet another line, or pay another co-pay. As a Physician Assistant you will perform procedures such as digital blocks, regional anesthesia, minor outpatient surgical procedures such as tendon repair, wound closure and management, incision and drainage, and needle biopsy, aspirations and joint injections, closed reductions of fractures and dislocations, and application of braces, casts, and splints, just name a few.
We also understand that the complexity of the job requires years of training and practice, so we offer onsite training, medical leadership support, online courses, and various other learning materials.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills which are necessary to effectively and courteously interact with patients, families, clients, and co-workers. All of our Providers must be proficient with using computers and have experience with Electronic Medical Records Systems. Lastly, we are looking for a Physician Assistant who will be able to adjust to the ever-changing patient flow while keeping up the amazing work.
Consideration will be given to candidates with the following:
- A Master’s Degree
- Certified Physician Assistant license
- A current Illinois medical license
- An active DEA and IL Controlled Substance license with no restrictions
- 1+ years of Clinical experience in emergency medicine or urgent care setting as a Physician Assistant
- Basic Knowledge of ER, internal/family medicine, generalist, and occupational medicine, practice procedures
- Ability to operate equipment such as a nebulizer, EKG machine, etc.
- Manual dexterity for clinical requirements and the ability to lift 50lbs
- Fluency in Spanish or Medical Spanish preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- A Generous CME allowance
- Personal Paid Time Off and CME Paid Time Off
- In-House Medical
- Life Insurance