Full-Time Physician Assistant
Radia has an exciting opportunity for an Physician Assistant to join our team!
At Radia, patients are our number one priority and, as such, we are committed to hiring staff who deliver excellence: in patient care, customer service, technology support and operations. Radia is a place where you can make a difference for our patients and for yourself.
Job Title: Physician Assistant
Job Schedule: Full Time
Location: Seattle-Metro area hospitals
Hours: 4/10 hour shifts, no calls no weekends
- Performs imaging-guided procedures and studies under fluoroscopy, ultrasound, and other diagnostic modalities as directed by supervising radiologists and defined by the Description of Duties and Practice Plan.
- Procedures may include, but not limited to, paracentesis, thoracentesis, GI fluoroscopy, feeding tube placements, and PICC line performed according to clinical guidelines.
- Responsible for preliminary assessments, summarizing diagnostic data, and communicating this information with diagnostic images to the interpreting physician.
- Perioperative management of general medical complaints to reduce intra and post-operative complications.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to support post- interventional radiology procedures (suture removal, tube and drain removal, etc.).
- Provide timely and accurate follow up with patients to monitor treatment response and provide continuity of care.
- Evaluate and order optimal pre and post procedural imaging based on exam findings and coordinate care with patients and their providers.
- 2+ years working as an Physician Assistant
- Radiology or other procedure-based experience preferred
- Experience performing imaging guided procedures is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study
-Current DEA, Washington State Licensure, Current National Certification as prescribed by the NCCPA, and Current ACLS certification.
- A choice of health plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A 401(k) with a profit-sharing component
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Life and disability insurance
- Learning opportunities through professional development programs