Full-Time PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
Cardiology Department* Full Time * Berkeley Heights & Florham Park, NJ
Discover a whole new professional experience at Summit Medical Group, where weve been setting the standard in clinical care since 1929. Here, you will discover a one-stop career destination with an interdisciplinary team environment and endless ways to grow your expertise.
Our commitment to improving the health of our community through innovation, collaboration and wellness education have made us the ideal place to practice your profession, and features a prestigious, multispecialty medical group with over 400 providers and a focus on high quality medical care through the use of leading-edge technologies, coordinated care delivery, and an Electronic Medical Record System, all enabling us to consistently improve our medical services within a collaborative team environment.
Working collaboratively with our Cardiology Physicians, you will provide comprehensive cardiovascular care to patients within our outpatient office, as well as perform cardiology rounds at assigned hospitals.
- Assisting with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatment, care management and consultations
- Taking accurate patient histories and performing appropriate physical exams
- Providing comprehensive cardiovascular care to an outpatient population
- Interpreting diagnostic and other test results
- Performing Cardiology rounds at local hospitals
- Supervising treadmill and pharmacologic stress tests and completing appropriate test reports
- Coordinating patient care with other providers
To qualify, you must have a Masters Degree in Physician Assistant studies, current NJ Physician Assistant License, and at least 1 year of Cardiology experience, preferably that includes both inpatient/outpatient and congestive heart failure experience. BLS and ACLS will be expected, as will the ability to fulfill annual CME requirements.
We offer competitive salaries, a dynamic working environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please apply online at:
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V