Full-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Needed in Missouri
A Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant is needed to join 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospitals. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Watch our Video for Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Rolla Missouri at
Jobs with Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, ENT, and more!
• Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
• 3 year contract
• Signing Bonus
• Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
• Basic life insurance benefit of $50,000
• Yearly CME to cover membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
• Paid days off per year
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)