Full-Time Great Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Opportunity with Coastal Florida Hospital
COASTAL FLORIDA HOSPITAL SEEKING INTERNAL MEDICINE NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantNP/PA position immediately available in an busy Integrated medical facility located in Palm Harbor, FL. This NP/PA will provide professional medical direction, oversight and direct patient care for the facility. Competitive Salary with Bonus. Great hours.
The NP/PA needs to:
- Be Licensed to practice in the state of Florida
- Considerable expererince in primary care
- present their record of practice (i.e. insurance history of claims of malpractice)
- Present Medicare # (UPIN)
- Excellent people and patient communication skills
- Great attitude with quick adaptability
- Ability to work autonomously while implementing clinic protocolsWork with a dynamic internal medicine group to expand
- Basic computer/ EHR knowledge
- Hours can be part-time and flexible between 8:30 and 5:30 Monday through Friday with no nights, weekends or holidays
Role of the MD/NP/PA in a hospital based Integrated priviate practice setting: They are responsible for providing a variety of professional medical services including administering physical examinations, ordering films, reviewing diagnostic tests, and managing the care and treatment of practice patients.
Facility information At Florida Hospital North Pinellas, we hold ourselves to a higher level. We are a mission-driven team, aiming high to create the ultimate whole person healthcare experience. If you are looking to fulfill a higher calling, in a place that values the why of healthcare as much as the how, then look no further. At Florida Hospital North Pinellas, we’re changing the way that healthcare is delivered one person at a time. The care we provide is shaped by our mission, values, and a respect for each patient’s individual dignity and ultimate worth as a person.
Florida Hospital North Pinellas is located in a semi-tropical paradise, featuring miles of beaches, year round outdoor activities, and it boasts a broad offering of cultural attractions. Whether it’s the large city or the quiet of a peaceful sunset, the surrounding a community has what you’re looking for.
Our 168-bed acute care hospital located in the beautiful coastal community of Tarpon Springs, Florida is seeking primary care physicians for its growing community. We provide our patients with outstanding services through our Woman’s Center, Wound Healing Institute, Electrophysiology Lab, Cardiac Care Program, Florida Hospital North Pinellas Rehab Center, Transitional Care Unit, and board range of specialists to care for our community.
How to ApplyPlease Contact: Paul S. Hoover Jr.- Vice-President Business Development
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 727-942-5002
- Fax: 727-942-5161