Part-Time Exceptional Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Wanted!
Salt Lake – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for Adult A&D Services – P/T
- 5% increase in pay with demonstrated, bilingual English/Spanish fluency
- Sign on bonus
- If moving from another state relocation package available
- Student Loan reimbursement opportunities
- Master’s Degree or higher in Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner from an accredited University/College
- Must hold current APRN license in good standing with the State of Utah
- Certified by Board of Nursing in expanded role of psychiatric clinical specialist or Family Nurse Practitioner
- 2+ years experience working as a psychiatric APRN
- MA licensure for prescribing and registration with DEA
- Experience managing Suboxone preferred
- Excellent computer skills demonstrating competency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Proficiency with various forms of electronic communication including social media
- Positive, winning, “Can-do” attitude
- Effective interviewing and evaluation techniques
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective inter/intra organization relationships
- Work as member of multi-disciplinary team
- No therapy required.
- On-call possible but not regular
- Document with using our electronic medical record.
- Quality, evidence-based care provided to patients
- Perform comprehensive pharmacological assessment, and treatment management of mental health disorders.
- Administration of long-acting injections
- Medication monitoring includes ordering and reviewing lab work at appropriate intervals
- Continue in professional growth and development to remain current on trends, standards, and evidence based practices in psychiatric nursing.
- Comfortable treating psychiatric disorders in involving Adults with Drug and Alcohol disorders
How to ApplyDirect Link: http://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?clientId=8a123cf24569112f01456b3c34da42a4&id=8a78844950a23ec00150a671010e7ca3&source= Or, please visit our website:
- Click "Careers" tab
- Under subheading of "Medical Services" click job title: "APRN-Psychiatric Nurse Practioner - P/T Adult Drug and Alcohol"
- Click "Apply for this job" and fill out the application accordinly