Full-Time Clinical Practice Consultant – PICU
Expanding hospital in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay area is seeking a PICU – Clinical Practice Consultant.
Summary: Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of programs related to the Pediatric ICU.
- Working with inpatients in the PICU – 10 beds
- Will consult on complex cases, coordinate care with MD staff, respond to patient/family concerns and educate/train nurses in best practice in this unit
Will consider Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialist, APN or RNs for this unique, high level role for a nurse with a strong expertise in Pediatrics ICU
- MSN, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Specialist or APN
- Must have current/recent experience in high volume PICU unit
- 5+ years of experience in a management or clinical leadership or APN role required
- Expert in PICU
- Experience teaching/training
- Consulting skills/experience
- Coordination of care on complex cases
- Must have current CA RN license
Competitive salary, eligible for annual bonus, merit increase and top tier benefits package