Full-Time Physician Assistant
Hendrick Health System is seeking a Physician Assistant to join our well established, high quality cardiovascular surgery program in family oriented West Texas city. The Cardiovascular team consists of 3 surgeons and 4 other PAs.
- Assisting in operating room
- Pre and post op care
- Endoscopic vein harvesting
At Hendrick you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Health Plan
- Retirement Plan with employer matched contributions
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- And much more…
- Graduate of appropriate accredited program
- Physician Assistant certification/licensure
- Experience preferred; but willing to train someone with hospital experience
Overview of Health System
For over 90 years, the Hendrick name has been the first name in healthcare in Abilene, Texas, and the Texas Midwest. As the first healthcare network to establish a true system of services, the Hendrick name reigns over a 522-bed medical center, a women’s center, rehabilitation hospital, cancer center, neuroscience center and numerous other innovative services.
Hendrick offers an excellent work environment for over 3000 employees and has won the Gallup Great Workplace Award for the past thirteen years.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Hendrick is a smoke-free and drug-free environment. Hendrick does not hire tobacco users.